Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pictures from the week...

I had a few random pictures on my camera from the week. Thought I'd share. Rylee at the park. We babysat my friends boys. They are so cute. When Tiff picked them up, Rylee announced that she wants a baby brother. Good luck with that!


Rusty welcoming Brooklyn home from camp. He mauled her face for 10 minutes. He loves us all, but she is definitely his favorite.






And this is my favorite. I love seeing them be friends.





2 comments:

jen&boys said...

The last one is my favorite too. Makes me miss them!!

Jolie said...

I had so much fun reading through your blog today! I love your tributes to the Dads in your life and the birthday tribute to Andrew! You have a wonderful family. It was hilarious to read about many of your memories with Andrew. Reminds me of Ryan and I. It is so great to have a brother! Your girls are beautiful!