Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe they are that old already. And I love the photography! You are so talented. How fun that so many of the cousins have blogs now to help us keep in touch. I'll be checking yours out now too!
You are an awesome photographer! I would love to be able to take picture like that. Thanks for the tag! I'll work on my answers! :) You'll see we have a lot in common! Chocolate, sunshine, hate running but also want to run a marathon- I know, crazy!
LOVE these pictures Nicole! So amazing! I love pictures that totally capture a moment and fit the phrase 'a picture can say 1000 words.' Awesome!! Your family will love looking at those pictures years from now! So classic. Congrats on running the 5K. I also hate running. I wish I could be motivated to give it a try. I think I am just a walking type of gal. :) What an accomplishment!
Your pictures and your girls are so beautiful Nicole. Wow! They're growing up so fast. Sometimes I look at Tanner and think that he and Rylee are siblings who somehow ended up in different families. They're both too cute!
10 comments:
You are so good! If we are ever in Utah at the same time I need to commission you to take our family photos.
WOW!!! Beautiful pics of beautiful girls...Dad
Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe they are that old already. And I love the photography! You are so talented. How fun that so many of the cousins have blogs now to help us keep in touch. I'll be checking yours out now too!
I love those pictures. . .but they make the girls look so grown up. . .they're not really getting so old are they?
What beautiful girls, and what beautiful photography!
Wow!! these pictures are freaking awesome, you are so good. Your girls are so beautiful :) wish you were around to take pics of my boys.
You are an awesome photographer! I would love to be able to take picture like that. Thanks for the tag! I'll work on my answers! :) You'll see we have a lot in common! Chocolate, sunshine, hate running but also want to run a marathon- I know, crazy!
LOVE these pictures Nicole! So amazing! I love pictures that totally capture a moment and fit the phrase 'a picture can say 1000 words.' Awesome!! Your family will love looking at those pictures years from now! So classic.
Congrats on running the 5K. I also hate running. I wish I could be motivated to give it a try. I think I am just a walking type of gal. :) What an accomplishment!
Your pictures and your girls are so beautiful Nicole. Wow! They're growing up so fast. Sometimes I look at Tanner and think that he and Rylee are siblings who somehow ended up in different families. They're both too cute!
Your girls are so beautiful. They are getting so big.
Post a Comment