Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Been tagged again...

~So here's how this "Tag" works people. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

3 Joys~

#1~ Family

#2~ Dancing

#3~ A great book

3 Fears~

#1~ roller coasters

#2~ spiders

#3~ public speaking

3 Goals~

#1~ running a 5K (on saturday)

#2~ clean out my basement

#3~ loose 5 lbs

3 Obsessions~

#1 ~ chocolate

#2~ rolerblading

#3~ sunshine

3 Surprising facts about me~ (This is hard, I'm not all that surprising)

#1~ I hate to run

#2~ I'm completly unorganized

#3~ I love jewelry, but I don't like wearing it. (Seriously, I can't come up with anything better than that...)

Tag... your it! ~ Chandra, Treasure, Miranda, Jolie, Tawnie

No comments: