
Well, I went in with very, very low expectations, and I wasn't disappointed. I've heard a lot of people say they loved it. Even if they haven't read the book. I'm a little surprised. I was glad I had read the book, because at least then I felt like I knew what they were trying to pull off. Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie. Actually, I don't know if I really liked the movie, or if I just had a blast at the movie. Anna and I laughed so much the people around us were mad. I was trying so hard to laugh quietly that my eyes were watering like faucets. The front of my shirt was wet and my sleeve was full of make up from wiping my eyes. My abs were sore. Totally worth the 4 hour commute and $6.00 tickets. I actually enjoyed the movie more than I thought I would, but can I just say...what was up with Jasper? He came across like a psyco. And I'm sorry, but Shark Boy just doesn't do justice to the Jacob in my head. I love Jacob.
1 comment:
I must agree on all points. I felt the same. I love Jacob to and he was not what I was hoping for at all.
Post a Comment