Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged

i am:

you have to type in the first thing that comes to your mind to make it fun:


~i am: tired

~i know: that I should be cleaning my house

~i want: a cookie

~i have: an amazing family and friends

~i hate: negativity

~i miss: family get-togethers

~i feel: calm

~i hear: the kids yelling at the barking dog. Oh how restful.

~i smell: I'm not sure, but when I walked into my house this afternoon, it wasn't pretty. I've been cleaning ever sinse. Hopefully the problem is solved.

~i crave: a pool, I'd love to swim some laps right now

~i search: my house for the hot poop smell that is baffling me

~i love: rain on a hot summer evening

~i care: thats it. I care.

~i always: procrastinate

~i believe: in many things, God, Jesus, Santa Clause, The Easter Bunny

~i sing: in the car. Out loud. I don't care if the windows are down.

~i write: less than I'd like. I love to write.

~i lose: lets hope some pounds!!!

~i win: the smile of my family when I act like a goof

~i never: regret

~i listen: to my friends, or I do my best anyway. I think it's one of the best qualities of friendship.

~i am scared: of farting in an aerobics class. You know what I'm talking about, you bend over in a childs pose or a downward dog and one sneaks out. It's always when the music is low.

~i need: to finish cleaning

~i am happy about: the beautiful weekend we just had. (It's over, there was a 60 degree temp drop today.)

~i tag: Miranda, Treasure, Jolie and Tawnie

No comments: