
Do you remember that show? Really dating myself here, but I looked at the dates that this show aired and I can't believe I remember it. I would have been about 3 years old. Anyway, Anna and I were just talking about it. OK, let me be honest here, Anna and I just had a little sing-along, and for some reason we were singing the theme song. You know you remember it... "Believe it or not, I'm walking on air..." Good stuff. What happened to feel good TV? Where are the shows that make you want to be a better? I'm a little tired of all the crime drama's and sexy sitcoms. I want some good old clumsy superhero fun. OK, the point of this post is, singing that song made me think of my cousin JL. He's more like a big brother to me. We may not take the time to talk much, but he's such a huge part of my heart, and I know beyond a doubt that I'm in his. We just have that kind of connection. Why does this show make me think of him? I'm not sure. We did spend a lot of time together when it would have been airing, and I know we used to watch it. But for whatever reason, it left me thinking of JL. I love you cous!
No comments:
Post a Comment