I know I blogged about her turning a year older, but I did take a couple pictures that night. It was such a busy day. Monday is dance day. That means the kids walk from school to our dance room and we are there till 7:30. Well, on her birthday, I skipped out after her class ended at 6:30 so we could go home and have a family dinner and open presents. While she was at school, Ryan and I sent her a balloon and a card. It's always fun to have something brought to you in school. Then all the kids give you all kinds of attention, and who doesn't love being the center of attention?
Anyway...On to the pictures.
******************************************************************
Rylee, hiding the presents.

Brooklyn, digging in.

Yes, she got a laundry basket for her birthday. It's kind of a joke, but not so much. I'm seriously done washing her laundry. This is how it goes: (and I'm sure my mom is laughing about my Karma right now) I spend a whole day getting ten million loads of laundry done, and then Brooklyn cleans her room and I have at least another whole days worth of washing. Not anymore. When her basket is full, she's on her own.
No comments:
Post a Comment