Thursday, November 20, 2008

Weather...again

8°F
Feels Like
-8°F

I know I talk about it way too much, but it never ceases to amaze me. We have not seen the sun in over a week, so I'm overjoyed today to see it rising. Then I step outside. As my nose hairs become icicles and my lungs freeze from exposure, I realize that the lack of protective clouds has left us with below zero temperatures. Can't those wait till January?

1 comment:

Trace said...

Wow! North Dakota huh? Why am I not surprised? You always were the outdoors gal. I love the pictures of aerobics Jane Fonda style. I wonder what would happen if I showed up to the gym in that ensemble?
Your girls are beautiful! We had a little girl in July and it has been fun doing girly things for a change. I cannot wait to put her in dance classes-she already has a tutu! Anyway, I am so glad I found you.