
Wow. It's just me and you babe. 30 years old. How did this happen to us? Remember when we were cute girls in high school? Checking out boys and worrying about clothes?
And we thought those were the good times. Little did we know that as life goes on, it just gets better.
Treasure, you are such an inspiration. Your faith and goodness nearly leaves a person breathless with awe. We have shared a lot of good times, and a lot of hard times, and no matter what I've said or done, you never think badly of me. You make me a better person. Remember when I was pregnant with Brooklyn? I lied to you because I was terrified of being judged. I didn't want to disappoint you, and I thought I couldn't deal with another lecture. When you found out (through the grape vine) you called and I remember exactly what you said. "Why didn't you tell me Nicole? I love you and will help you get through anything." And it's true. You are always there when I need you. To listen to me rant and rave, to hold my hand when I'm scared, or to party away my 30th birthday! (You know, I'm still so blown away that you all came here. I still don't know what to say!) So Treaz, have the best birthday ever. I Love You!
And so does Ryan!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment