Saturday, November 1, 2008

The #1 Movie In America!!!

Oh yes, we saw it. Who can resist another High School Musical? The kids and several friends sat up front, and us moms sat in back. It was a good laugh. For instance, in one scene, Troy climbes a tree and sneaks into Gabriella's bedroom. She is, of course, clad in a mini skirt, and he does not even try for a kiss. How many 18 year old boys are such gentleman? It's also so fun to break into song a few times a day. You know, when times are tough, the big game is on the line, your teachers are jerks...just sing a little song, do a little dance and it will all get better! Below is the roof scene. Yes, that is the roof of their high school. Yes they are waltzing and yes every little girl in the theatre was swooning!

OK, really, all in all, it wasn't so bad. I mean, you prepare yourself for some cheese when you go to a movie like High School Musical. The choreography was awesome. I could watch some of those dance scenes over and over. And for being the 3rd disney high school musical, they actually came up with some new material. And as far as the very 'G' love scenes, well, I hope my girls think that's a love scene for a very long time. And besides, Ryan and I, well, we dance and sing to each other all the time. Isn't that what love is?

No comments: