You Should Live in Delaware |
![]() If you don't want to live in Delaware, you might also consider: Maryland Virginia Illinois Missouri Ohio |
Interesting. I think about moving all the time. Always have. I daydream about living in Seattle, or somewhere on the coast of Maine...however, none of these states has ever been a part of my daydreams. Of course, neither was North Dakota, and here I am!
What Your Socks Say About You |
![]() You Are: - Always hyper - Very amusing - Known as friendly - Quite silly |
That's pretty accurate.
Your Autumn Test Results |
![]() You are a dynamic, vibrant person. You aren't afraid to pursue your passions. When you're happiest, you are outgoing and expressive . You love celebrations, and you enjoy showing off a little. You prefer change to come slowly. You need a long transition period when your life changes. You find abundance to be the most comforting thing in the world. You love shopping and having nice things. Your ideal day is active and full. You like to keep busy with your favorite things, and you appreciate a routine. You tend to live in the moment. You enjoy whatever is going on, and you don't obsess over the past or future. |
Interesting...
You Are Occasionally a Wimp |
![]() You're pretty tough in every day life. You don't back down easily. However, you can be a wimp at times, especially in stressful situations. You can be overwhelmed or intimidated or just plain scared when life gets rough. While these are natural reactions, you may want to face your fears a little more. |
This surprises me. I like to think I'm pretty tough.
You Are a Peace Sign |
![]() Your life philosophy can be summed up as, “Take it easy.” Your greatest wish is to have a world with less conflict and suffering. In your everyday life, you are empathetic and caring. You do your best to keep the peace, even when other people aren't cooperating. |
I was a little afraid to take this one, but I'm please with the outcome.
What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You |
![]() You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied. You don't like anything too intense and dramatic. Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past. You are emotionally expressive and sensitive. You're effected by everything around you. Your friends appreciate your open heart, but they are afraid of hurting your feelings. You love the feeling of accomplishment. You enjoy doing what's important. You feel lost when you have to do frivolous tasks or hang out with shallow people. |
Your Power Element is Water |
![]() Your power colors: blue and aqua Your energy: deep Your season: winter Like the ocean, you evoke deep feelings and passion. You have an emotional, sensitive, and spiritual soul. A bit mysterious, you tend to be quiet when you are working out a problem. You need your alone time, so that you can think and dream. |
It's time for me to get a life!







1 comment:
Glad I am not the only one. I need to be studing for a test right now and I am checking out your blog.... I am pretty sure some of those are right on.
Post a Comment