Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Photo's

It's been a beautiful fall, and everyone wants some pictures. Here's a few I've been working on.


The Hardy Family. I haven't done any editing to the Hardy pictures yet. I should probably wait to post them, but oh well.


The Hardy Girls



Jim and his girls.



Jaydee and Logan








This Pierce Family. I love these guys.

"Do I have lipstick on my teeth?" I love Anna!
This one is just funny. These kids love to have their picture taken.

The Pierce Kids

Tina, Kanin and Korbin - Kanin couldn't hold still for more than 1.5 seconds. It's hard to be a 2 year old.
Rather than force the kid to sit still, I decided to just capture his spirit. He is such a fun little boy. Korbin's Kissy Face This one I like to call "Children of the Corn". Nice face Rylee.

3 comments:

Brett and Becca Muir said...

You are such an amazing photographer!! I wish you were here to take pictures of avery for me, but oh well hopefully someday you can. You are so talented

Lindsey said...

Do you have to live in North Dakota? I LOVE the pictures you take and wish I could have you do my family!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the flattery ladies!