Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pheasant Hunting








Friday night we all went pheasant hunting. The weather was perfect and the dog was excited. Ryan had his gun, and I had my camera. I love getting away from the house and away from the friends, because then they find that they are best friends.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hye Nicole,
I've got a photo question for you - how do you make the picture in your header look like that? Kind of washed out classic, but not totally sepia? Is it a setting on your camera or do you enhance it with photoshop? I had some pictures taken of me and my baby boy and I'm just playing around and wanted to try something like that if it's possible!

Nicole said...

I use an easy editing site on the internet called www.picnik.com. It's way less complicated than photoshop (which I sometimes use, but hardly ever.) Give me your e-mail and I'll send you details about how to get that look.
nmuir@han.midco.net

Anna said...

Great pictures, looks like a fun day :)