Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bad Mom Moment

How did I forget this? Well, I didn't really forget the birthday, just was too busy to blog it! So here goes, Happy Belated Birthday Brookie Bear! My sweet, kind, loving, smart, tenacious, funny, persistent, ambitious 11 year old. The time really does fly. It seems like just yesterday I was a terrified new mom without a clue, but God blessed me with you to learn on. You to make my heart grow bigger than I thought possible. You to challenge me, and teach me, and make my life complete. Happy Birthday baby girl.

2 comments:

jen&boys said...

11 years old? How is that even possible? Happy Birthday Brooklyn! We love you and miss you tons!!

Treasure said...

How time flies!! Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!! I am so glad that we got to share a little of your b-day with you when we were there. You are such a wonderful girl!!! And I love your "boots with the fur".