Saturday, October 25, 2008

Caylor Annual Halloween Party

What: The Caylor Family Hallowen Party
When: Friday, October 24th.
Where: Caylor Family Farm
Why: Halloween of course.
Activities include: Food, dancing, haunted corn maze, bon fire...and a KISS concert!







Peter, Gene and I (Paul Stanley) warming up before our gig. Ace couldn't make it. Bummer.
Major Flirt and her husband...Jimmy Buffet. (Lynette and Donny...the Host and Hostess) Barbie and Ken...AKA: Anna and Wade. The bon fire.
This looks like a good album cover. Audition schedule for Ace to be announced. Wow...I've never had that much makeup on. And yes...it is my real hair. Not the hair on my chest! I was asked several times where I got my wig. Hmmm...

3 comments:

Treasure said...

Halloween is so much fun! Nicole you look so awesome!!

Anna said...

The light of the fire really gives your tongue that rock n'roll glow!!

jen&boys said...

Fabulous! You crack me up!