

This is back tracking just a little. Friday night, Wade and Anna's daughter Amber had a slumber party for her 9th birthday and Rylee was invited. (That's why Bailey stayed at my house. She wanted to get some sleep before the tourney.) Anyway, about 8:00 we thought it would be funny to scare the slumber party girls. Carla brought over a couple scary masks, Ryan, Brooklyn, Carla, Bailey and I all dressed in black and we headed over to Anna and Wade's back yard. Brooklyn and Bailey put on the masks and hid by the door while Ryan, Carla and I scratched and banged on the windows. When the house full of wound up girls piled out the door, Brooklyn and Bailey jumped out from behind the tree and scared the crap out of them. The blood curdling screams could be heard all over town. At one point, Amber started attacking the masked figures with her flash light. Ryan, Carla and I laughed so hard. But afterwards, I thought...are we evil? Or do we just need to get a life? Nothing like getting your thrills on a Friday night.
3 comments:
OMG That would have scared the crap out of ME and I'm 22! (lol) it does sound like fun though!
You aren't evil, you are the coolest, funniest parents ever. Karl and I were laughing our heads off reading this post! so funny!
Pure Evil!! Not like that is a suprise. So funny!!!
Post a Comment