![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
They have really changed their style's again this year. With misty eye's I remember the days when Rylee would wear nothing but a dress and Brooklyn loved me to curl or braid her hair. What happened? Today they couldn't wait to put on their new t-shirts. I said "We just bought all these nice school clothes and you want to wear t-shirts?" "Yep!" Ah well, I do love their Independence.
After I did the drop off ("Are you sure you don't want me to walk you to your classroom?" Which was answered with some mighty eye-rolls.) I headed to Theresa's house for our annual "Back To School Brunch". That's right, us mom's get together when the kids have left and enjoy some adult time. Of course, we spend at least 95% of that time talking about our kids! I love my ladies! I may just have to drive to Carrington on the first day of school next year!

1 comment:
I hope you do drive to Carrington... or maybe we can meet 1/2 way between because I think all the kids will be in school next year!!! L
Post a Comment