Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dad and Paulette


On July 23rd, I drove to Fargo to pick up my Dad and Paulette for a visit. It had been awhile sinse my dad had come up, so I was excited to see him and to get to know Paulette a little. It was a busy weekend. Ryan was reporting to Mobridge on Monday the 27th, so we had mini going-away parties for him at Les and Joyces house on Friday night, and Mark and Faye's house on Saturday night.
We stayed pretty busy showing Dad and Paulette all the joys of small town life. Bike rides at the golf course, Walk Carrington walks, bon-fires and s'mores, swimming at the city pool, and hiking the trails at Sully's Hill. We had a great time and can't wait for them to come visit us in Mobridge.

Paulette, it was so fun to get to know you. You are such a sweet and kind lady and I'm so happy my dad has such a wonderful friend.

No comments: