Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vacation Part Three -Salt Lake City Day 1 and 2

After a nice hot shower and a full nights sleep in a real bed, and after doing about 12 loads of laundry (oh, who am I kidding, my Mom did my laundry! One of the perks of being home!) we headed down town for lunch with Grandma Muir and to show Anna and the Pierce kids the sites.
We hit Temple Square

And Gateway for some the Harry Potter movie and some play time in the fountains.


Then we headed back to Mom's for pizza and play time with Skyler, Andrew, Debo, Izzy, Alisha and Kaylee.
The next morning, Anna and the kids headed out for the rest of their vacation in San Diego and the girls and I took a day to just chill. Much needed. Oh, and I got my hair cut. 6 inches! Still somewhat long, but still and adjustment!
That night we celebrated Kaylee's 4th birthday with the fam.
One of the kids favorite things to do at Grandma's house, is take a bath together in the green tub. So, swimsuits on, they headed up to do their best at flooding Grandma's bathroom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing Kaylee is Brick's grandaughter, is that right? I've seen her in a lot of posts but never knew who she belonged to.
So glad you could have a great vacation. I'm looking forward to hearing about house and moving!! Enjoy school!!!