Brooklyn, on the other hand, loves to sing and loves a crowd.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Spring Concert
Well, Thursday was the Spring Concert at school. The girls love an excuse to get dressed up and I love an excuse to do their hair. They don't let me do it very often any more. And even when I do get a chance, I have very strict guidelines I have to follow. Gone are the days when I get to do what I want with my cute little girls. They now have opinions of their own. And apparently, I'm not up on the current fashions. 

Ryan and I get a kick out of Rylee at the concert. She barely moves her mouth and tries her best not to crack a smile!
Brooklyn, on the other hand, loves to sing and loves a crowd.
The walls of the school are filled with an Art Exhibit on concert day. I took pictures of Brooklyn and Rylee's contributions to the exhibit. The first two are Brooklyns pictures. She drew Rusty and herself.
The last two are Rylee's pictures. She drew a duck and a giraffe.
Brooklyn, on the other hand, loves to sing and loves a crowd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment