
I had all kinds of productive planned for my first week dance free. Clean out my office that looks like it didn't survive World War III. Clean the garage. Rake the lawn. Pick up dog poop! Clean out some closets. Paint the bathroom. Etc. What have I done on my first 2 dance free evenings? Well, the kids and I went on an 8 mile bike ride after school on Monday. Rode threw puddles deeper than our bike tires. (It's a good way to feel young again.) Explored all the flooded areas. Good times. Then I went for a long walk with Anna. Enjoying the sunshine. Went home and crashed. Tuesday? More of the same. Finished a book. Taught a boot camp class. Broke out the Rollerblades. I'm not sure the cleaning will ever get done...but I feel good! Maybe I'll get to some yard work today, but then again...It's supposed to hit 70 degree's. Why waste weather like than on yard work?
1 comment:
I love it ! Footloose and fancy free...just the way Flex should be!
Post a Comment