Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

The Easter Bunny brought the girls some bright and cheery t-shirts and bags for spring! (note the sarcasm) My girls have boarded the "Team Edward" train. I on the other hand am all about Jacob. Oh well, I guess they can't get all the good gene's from me.
One thing they did inherit is a dislike for dresses. Especially Frilly and Fancy dresses. They were good with the cute little summer frocks and skirts I picked out for Easter Sunday and their spring concert at school. But as soon as church was over it was Jeans and Twilight T-shirts! Happy Easter Everyone!

2 comments:

Brett and Becca Muir said...

Happy easter! We wish you guys were here! Brooklyn and Rylee really need to stop growing!!! They are becoming young women-crazy!

jen&boys said...

How are they old enough to choose a Twilight team? Crazy! Beautiful girls! Looks like a great day! Miss you all!