Friday, April 3, 2009

Just Stuff


Ryan has to work in Grafton again this week. So on Sunday we rode with him as far as Grand Forks, had lunch and then came home. Check out the water in Grand Forks. In 1997 there was MAJOR flooding in GF. After that the city spent tons of money to build a dike system. It's paying off this year! Next are a couple pictures of me on Wednesday. I started clearing our driveway of snow at 6:30 AM and didn't finish till almost 8:00. Rylee thought I looked pretty funny and took some pictures.

It didn't help that the snow blower had a flat tire. I tried shoveling for awhile, but it was so wet and heavy that I gave up. It seemed easier to lift the snow blower on the flat side. My right arm is still paying the price.

No comments: