Thursday, April 16, 2009

More fun with Kaylee

Kaylee loves her cousins Bwookie and Wywee. And Brookie and Rylee love to show off their baby cousin, the princess. Here's a little of the water we have around town. This is normally a dry ditch. Full of water right now. Rylee told Kaylee she wanted to walk to the ditch and Kaylee says "Wywee...don't say that word!" Apparently she's having a hard time distinguishing ditch from another word that sounds very similar! My monkey girl and my wet back yard. We are lucky. Many of my friends have sand bags surrounding their yards. Kaylee's special spot. The girls filed the laundry basket with pillow's and blankets for Kaylee to watch a movie in. Last night Kaylee wanted to sleep with her cousins, so they all piled into Brookie's bed. At 6:30 I got up to move Kaylee down to the guest room with Grandma so that she could continue sleeping while the girls got ready for school. When I went into Brooklyn's room, I couldn't see Kaylee. I checked Rylee's room, the couch, the floor...no Kaylee. I went downstairs and checked Grandma's bed...no Kaylee. By this time I'm getting pretty worried. The doors are locked. She couldn't have left. Finally, I find her under Brooklyn's bed. When she woke up she said "Auntie Colie, what am I doing down here?" Silly girl. She scared me to death! With all the commotion of trying to find her, she was wide awake and ready to eat breakfast with the girls before we took them to school. Right now, Kaylee is on a worm hunt with Rylee. I'm sure there will be more pictures to come.

No comments: