Getting ready to go on.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Dance Night
Despite the 12 inches of new snow...we had a performance at a basketball game tonight. I thought it would be cancelled, but thank goodness it wasn't. Rescheduling is a pain. Anyway, I had two groups dancing. The Wee Petites (Kindergarten - 1st grade) went first and did their "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" routine. They are so cute. They really don't have to do anything but walk out in their pink tutu's and the crowd goes crazy! Ryan, the official Carrington Just For Kix Photographer, snapped a few shots for me. 
Getting ready to go on.
Dancing the night away.
Despite the fact that they didn't have to do much to look good, they danced amazingly.
It was the first time for a lot of the little one's and I didn't have any crying. Amazing. Next was Mini Kix (4th and 5th grade. Brooklyn's group.
Yes, she's wearing make up. Just to perform.
They did their disco routine to "Boogie Fever". They did awesome. Especially since it's been a couple weeks since we had a practice.
There were a few mistakes, but nothing that can't be ironed out before competition.

Getting ready to go on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so impressed with what you are doing with dance competitions. I miss that whole world. Too bad you are so far away. I cannot wait to put Summer in dance.
Post a Comment