It's that time of year again. The annual Carrington Elementry School Christmas Concert. The kids look forward to putting on fancy dresses and singing as loud as they can.
I like that our kids stand near each other at most events, because your pictures usually turn out better!!!!! I am steeling a few pictures from you in a minute. If I tell you I am taking something before I do, is it called steeling???? Thoughts to ponder from the dollyllama. PS. If you have a problom with the way I write dollyllama then I've had anuff of your #$@#%^%*(*^
I have more pictures. Some may be better of your kids. I'll check and e-mail them. And your spelling is terrible. And it isn't called steeling, it's copyright theft.
3 comments:
I love those 1st couple of pictures... sisters... what fun! I love the look on Rylee's face in the 2nd one. What beautiful girls!
I like that our kids stand near each other at most events, because your pictures usually turn out better!!!!! I am steeling a few pictures from you in a minute. If I tell you I am taking something before I do, is it called steeling???? Thoughts to ponder from the dollyllama. PS. If you have a problom with the way I write dollyllama then I've had anuff of your #$@#%^%*(*^
I have more pictures. Some may be better of your kids. I'll check and e-mail them. And your spelling is terrible. And it isn't called steeling, it's copyright theft.
Post a Comment