Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weather Update


Light Snow and Windy -13°F *
Feels Like -42°F.
Church cancelled.
Church children's program cancelled.
Choir concert cancelled.
Now if only school will be cancelled tomorrow!
All roads are closed. Cars found on roads will be towed and fined. This may sound like bad news, but it's kind of fun. We are warm in our house. We have power. We have blankets. We have movies. We have popcorn. All in all, not a bad Sunday.

4 comments:

jen&boys said...

Sounds like a great day to me too!

Anna said...

Hey, I want to be a follower and it doesn't have a spot to add or its very possible I have no Idea what I am doing?!

Larry said...

Brrrrrrr. I always think of you guys when the weather gets cold here. Jeff and Rachel are freezing in Denver too. Hope you have a great Christmas. We miss you.

wishesUT said...

I hope you are staying warm up there! Yikes! Bring on the hot cocoa. . . in truckloads.