Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom


We may not always see eye to eye, but I always know I can count on you. Count on you for a visit when I miss family so bad I could cry. Or count on you to fly all the way here to help me with a dance show or surprise me on a birthday. I can count on you to make every birthday special, and every day in between special as well. I can count on your advice when times are tough (even though I don't always take it) and I can count on your ears to listen when I just need to vent. I can count on a good laugh when I complain about my messy kids (I know, Karma) or count on a good cry when I'm worried about those messy kids. And lets not forget what a fun Grandma you are. My kids can count on you to put on a pair of Rollerblades, dive in the pool, or to sit in a lake while a grand kid ski's laps around you!


Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Nicole,

I love your blog!!! Your girls are getting so big!!! I think that they should be my kids ages....

Jolie said...

Your blog is so fun to read! Happy Birthday Aunt Georgette! And Happy Thanksgiving Nicole and family! Don't you just love the holidays! I still haven't seen Twilight but I hear you are not the only one to laugh your guts out during the movie! I also plan to go with zero expectations and hope to be just as entertained as you were! I can't wait!