Carla (the Christmas Freak) had a great idea to have a friend Christmas party. Some of us aren't from around here and we miss out on all the family Christmas get-togethers. This way we were able to do the gift game, see Santa, and eat lots of good food. The party started at Carla's with food and drinks. Carla instructed us to wear something festive. But no one does festive quite like Carla!



Santa made a quick stop at Carla's to visit with the kids.

After Santa, we loaded up and headed to Steph's for more food and drinks.

And a gift game. We brought a $10.00 gift per couple, but of course, the guys weren't interested. So us girls played the gift game and I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt and I almost wet my pants.

After the game we went to Anna's for desert. I really have to thank Anna here, because desert was supposed to be at my house, but Ryan and I were both sick all week and were just not up to a party at our house. (OK, we hadn't gotten any laundry or cleaning done either. Sick I tell you...Sick.) So, Anna, being the great friend that she is, let us do desert at her house.



All in all, it was a really fun night. We learned a little about Judy in the 70's, and we learned some of Angela's less than worthy aspirations. We got to hear Ryan and Judy sing (we might want to forget) and see Ryan cross-dress. We shared a lot of laughs and a lot of food. It was a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment