I'm teaching a few Special Session dance classes right now. Preschool or Tiny Kix, Beginner Hip Hop and Advanced Hip Hop. I made them smile for my every snapping camera today and I have to share. I love these girls!
These are my Tiny Kix. They range from 2-4 yrs old. They are so cute.
This is the Beginner Hip Hop. Notice Brooklyn and Rylee. They are pretty Hip!
This is advanced Hip Hop. You can see that the 6th grade girls still love their picture taken, and the high school girls...not so much.
This is a picture of my super cute assistant, Lauren, doing some hip hop technique with the girls. She would kill me if she knew I took this picture, but she's so cute. I don't know what I would do without her. She is so young and fresh. She keeps me laughing with her crazy new moves that she is always making up, and she remembers dances when my mind can't take any more.
2 comments:
Cute! looks like a lot of fun.
Do you just LOVE to teach dance? I think that would be the best job! Only I can't dance very well, so thats why I don't do it! :)
Post a Comment