Saturday, April 26, 2008

Phew....
















It's over.

We are finished.

The Spring Show has come and gone and the dance season has come to a close.

Part of me wants to run around cheering for joy and the other part is sad to see another season over. I have been a little stressed and tired lately, but this show went so well and it made all the stress worth it. We had 18 routines to perform and we had 18 incredible successes. Not one little hitch. Just slick as ice. Here are a few pictures. Now I'm off to bed. I don't plan on getting out of my PJ's tomorrow!


Lauren and I didn't plan the same hair. Just that great minds think alike.










Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jen&boys said...

congratulations on a great season. now take a nice long break! you've earned it!

wishesUT said...

I hope you did get to stay in your pajamas for the whole day. It sounds like you could really use a break.