Sunday, April 6, 2008

Goofing Off

Yesterday I was hired to take some pictures at a wedding and I brought my good friend Anna along for moral support. We were meeting the wedding party at a historic old house in town at 2:00, but they didn't show 'till 2:45. So in the meantime...Those self timer shots are always great.













Anna.

Ordering in some takeout?





Enjoying a fur.






Mary Poppins on the banister.







Hip Hop Pheasant Hat








I have to get me one of these hats.









This is Anna in her Pheasant hat and fur trying to look serious.



















Here's Anna and I with Carla at the wedding dance.

A little background on Anna. She is actually so mature and professional. She runs a day care out of her home with somewhere around 15 kids. You might think that would be complete chaos, but not for Anna. She always has things under control. Walking into her house you would never guess there were so many kids around. It's always relatively quiet. She has this amazing ability to make a room full of kids each feel like they are the most important person in the room. We met because her daughter Bailey is Brooklyn's friend and her daughter Amber is Rylee's friend. Anyway, something happens to us when we are together. We seem to revert to the maturity of 13 year olds. It makes for some really fun times.

4 comments:

Miranda Whitney said...

I just love that picture of you in the feather hat, what a hottie!!

Anonymous said...

Nicole, what don't you do?!!!!!
The picture of you in the hat makes you look so much like your mom!!! Very cute. Very fun!!

Treasure said...

I think you guys were born in the wrong era. I bet they didn't know when they hired you as a photographer they were getting entertainment as well.

Anonymous said...

If you are really ambitious....you can have a catalog/internet party and get money for hosting or better yet, become a consultant and be the first around there to spread the good modbe cheer.
My email is tawnie77@yahoo.com
Email me your email address. And it looks like we'll see you in May!! I assume you are coming for the wedding!