A tribute to Crystol on her 29th birthday. With love from her hottest friends Nicole and Chandra.
Across the country, Chandra sits at her computer naked (but freshly showered), while Nicole hacks into the Internet from work. All for you, Crystol. There have been many times in our lives when we have wanted to hate you. First for your looks. Seriously, I'm not sure there is anyone more naturally gorgeous on earth. And second for your brains. You are smart and ambitious. You set goals and work hard until they are achieved. You never give up. Your life always seems to be right where you want it. Yet somehow, you manage to wrap that all up with the most amazing personality. If your outward beauty is jaw dropping, your inward beauty is heart stopping. That sucks, because it makes it really hard to hate you. So today, on the day we celebrate the last year of your youth and your final year membership in the 20's club, we'd like to offer a toast. Here's to the lake. Here's to the cabin. Here's to Joel P. Jensen Middle School. Here's to ARUP. Here's to husbands, here's to kids. Here's to friendship that will never end.
We love you
Cry Baby Crystol!


2 comments:
I think that is the cutest birthday shout out I've ever read. It is so great to have such good friends. I still am best friends with my "best friends" from back in the day. And we just recently have been getting together more than before. Love it!!!!! I love the way you write.
And I think there is a bit of Kimball in your eyes and my eyes. In a different way but there was something familiar there.
That is awesome!! Happy B-day Crystol!!
Post a Comment