Friday, April 11, 2008

Behind











Well, I'm a little behind on some birthday shout outs. Sorry Lindsey, I really didn't totally forget you, just forgot to blog.




So, Happy Birthday to my little sister. I think it's time we forget the "in-law" part. After all, I knew you when you were an irresistibly cute little girl, an awkward pre-teen, an energetic teenager and now a beautiful young woman. I was there when you got your ears pierced, when you were baptized and when you were married. We have had a lot of fun times together and I'm so proud of the woman you have become.





Next...Happy Birthday Papa J!


I feel as if you are my grandpa. You mean so much to Ryan and I and it means so much to us that our kids get to know you. You are such a kind and generous man and have passed that on to your family. I'm so lucky to be a part of your family. Happy Birthday!


On another note...this is what we woke up to this morning. Signs of spring have disappeared. I guess we should be thankful we aren't a few miles east of here. They got 16 inches. Gotta love the ND weather.

No comments: