I was tagged. Here we go.
A- Attached or Single: Attached for nearly 10 years.
B- Best Friend: Ryan and Chandra
C- Cake or Pie: cake - cooked and squishy fruit makes me want to barf.
D- Day of Choice: No favorites. Most days are just plain good.
E- Essential Item: lately...Rollerblades. i can't afford gas.
F- Favorite Color: red
G- Gummy bears or worms: worms - the sour ones
H- Hometown: West Jordan, UT
I- Indulgence: Penne Gorgonzola from Jonny Corinos
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: 2 amazing girls
L- Life is incomplete without: family
M- Marriage Date: June 20, 1998
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers and 2 step-sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: An apple a day
P- Phobias or Fears: I try my best not to let fear rule me, but I don't love spiders.
Q- Quote: Sometimes life is the most wonderful fairy tale.
:)R- Ring size: no idea
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag 3 Friends: Treasure, Tawnie, Miranda
U- Unknown Fact About Me: there is very little unknown about me. I'm not all that quiet and apparently like talking about myself
V- Very Favorite Store: Target
W- Worst Habit: procrastinating
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: well, no more ultra-sounds for me
Y- Your Favorite Food: pasta, bread and chocolate
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio
1 comment:
Thanks for tagging me, I'm happy to know that you think of me :)
Post a Comment