Weather
I just don't get the weather up here. Maybe it's Global Warming, but all through Nov. and Dec. we only had a couple of days above 0 degrees. Now it's January and we're in the high 20's and 30's. I realize that in some parts of the country that is still consider pretty darn cold, but up in the frozen Northern Tundra's, we take off the parka and head outside for a walk. Anyway, just had to say that I'm thankful for days that are above freezing and without a wind chill. Living in UT I thought freezing was freezing, but I now know there are many more degree's to freezing, and most of them start with 4 letter words!
1 comment:
Goodness...I know that 20's and 30's are probably considered pretty good for you guys...But its been about that here and I'm still freezing my butt off! I just want to be bundled up constantly! Like, when we took Sox for a walk and Rylee only wanted to wear her sweatshirt...there I was in my hoodie with a coat over it and I was still freezing! She told me it was because she was from North Dakota, duh! lol
Post a Comment