Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dance Jan. 4, 2008

Brooklyn's Turn!







Tonight my Mini Kix (4th and 5th grade) performed to Whats Going On. We had some music problems at the beginning, but the girls hung in there and did a great job. This was Brookie's first performance for the year. She will have her first competition in March.

2 comments:

**the muirs** said...

Do Brooklyn and Rylee just LOVE to dance? I remember when I was in dance, I loved every second of it! I danced through most of 9th grade, starting when I was in like 2nd or 3rd. I wish I had something to show for it, but it was the experience that I remember the most!

Nicole said...

They do enjoy dance for sure, but It's me who LOVES it! While I know they like it, there are some days I think they do it just to humor me. Oh well...it's a good experience for them.