I was looking back at some old pictures and everywhere I look there are pictures of Landon. Thought I'd post some fun ones. You can't even imagine how many I have of him with my kids that are not digital. This collage would be ENORMOUS! My kids consider Landon family. As a matter of fact, the other day Brooklyn had the brilliant idea that Chandra and Skyler could get married and then Landon would really be their cousin. Nice idea Brookie, but I don't see that happening. Besides, friends are the family that you get to choose.
1 comment:
Your dad emailed me your blog. You have such a cute way of writing. I love it! Your family is darling. I'm sure you don't need to be told but it's amazing how much Riley looks like you and Brooklyn looks like Ryan. 10!! Seems so weird. It hit me strange reading that. Lil John turns 10 on Monday. You are right. We are not old enough to have a 10 year old. I remember being 10 all to well. I looked through your whole blog. I love it!! I am so glad to get in touch.
Post a Comment