Ahh!! Nicole, I didn't know that you were a lost watcher too! Karl and I have been so excited. Less than a week. we can't wait! The next time we're together, we'll have to discuss theories.
I LOVE LOST!! I can't wait!! I saved some of last seasons episodes (Tivo) and I am going to watch them to get ready for wed. and thursday!! I am so glad you're a fan!!
3 comments:
Ahh!! Nicole, I didn't know that you were a lost watcher too! Karl and I have been so excited. Less than a week. we can't wait! The next time we're together, we'll have to discuss theories.
I LOVE LOST!! I can't wait!! I saved some of last seasons episodes (Tivo) and I am going to watch them to get ready for wed. and thursday!! I am so glad you're a fan!!
So what did you think of the premiere? Scariest one yet! I guess there is no chance of anything getting wrapped up any time soon... I love that show!
Post a Comment