Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rylee Goes To Camp


On Monday, Rylee left for her first camp experience. Carla and I drove Rylee, Aishlee and Amber to the camp (a little over an hour away) and did a little exploring and picture taking before we left them in the hands of their counselors for a week! The kids were so excited. The camp is on a lake called Crystal Springs. They have cabins and dorms. A mess hall. A Gym. A field. A play ground. Lots of playground equipment in the lake, including a water slide. They also have a chapel, and since it is Bible camp, the chapel should come in handy. It looks like so much fun. Makes me want to go to camp. I kept threatening to show up in my swimsuit on the water slide, but the girls didn't think I was very funny. There looked to be well over 100 kids at this camp, and only 5 from Carrington. The three girls and 2 BOYS! Oh yeah. There were lots of giggles and squeals in my car when we realized that the car in front of us was Kim's and Kim was driving Garret and Hayden to camp. Silly Girls. Anyway, we are missing Rylee's quick wit and endless energy and can't wait to pick her up tomorrow. I sent a camera with her, so I'm sure there will be lots of interesting pictures. Thanks to all of you who sent letters. I had over 20 letters to drop off with the office when I left her. I think she'll be thrilled.

2 comments:

jen&boys said...

I love that last picture! What a cute ham!

Trace said...

Makes me want to go to camp too.