Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Moving


View Larger Map
Yes, this time the rumors are true. We are moving. To Mobridge, SD. Don't have many details yet, but it is a fact. I would like to see the kids start school there, but I'm not sure I can get my crap together by August 19th. I'll keep you posted.
Oh, and just so you know, Ryan and I feel really good about this opportunity, but this will be a hard move. We put down deep and strong roots here in Carrington very quickly. We feel so blessed to have made so many wonderful, life-long friends, and to have been a part of such a wonderful community. It is going to be a tough move.

3 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Wow! I can't believe you are moving! We never made it up to Carrington to see you guys. We HAVE to come to Mobridge...I promise.

Brett and Becca Muir said...

We also never made it to Carrington, but maybe we can make it to the new place. It will be hard to leave all your friends, but I know you guys will have no problem making new ones. I hope all goes well. We can't wait to see you in August.

Anonymous said...

wow. same job just new opportunity? How far away is it from Carrington? Congrats! and Good luck!