Sunday, July 19, 2009

Josh and Kristin Get Married

Josh and Kristin Cabler - July 11, 2009
While my mom was here, some dear friends of ours got married. So we loaded up the kids, and the camera and went to the wedding. I took tons of pictures, as usual. Josh Cabler is the son of our "family away from family" Les and Joyce. The Cabler's have taken us in and welcomed us to Carrington as family from day one. Our first Christmas in Carrington, we had lived here 10 days and we were invited to Christmas Dinner at the Cablers. The rest is history! We were so excited to share in Josh's special day, and who couldn't love Kirstin? Her energy, and love of life is contagious. What an awesome couple, and what an awesome life they will have.
After the ceremony, it was my favorite part of a wedding...Food and Dancing!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Ok so I am bawling all over again looking at these pictures and reading this!! I remember that first Christmas!! I am so happy you all have gotten to be part of our family!! We love you all!!