
That's a picture I found of a sunset in Mobridge. Hopefully it will always be that beautiful for me! I haven't seen anything in person yet, but I guess in the near future I will have lots of time to explore and take pictures.
Anyway. Don't have a date for the girls and I to move. Ryan reports to work in Mobridge on Monday. Yes, this Monday. As in, 4 days from now. So, we are furiously getting as much stuff around the house and yard done while he is still here to help. Ryan won't be able to join us on our trip to Utah, but the girls and I are not changing our plans. We will leave late in the afternoon on July 31st and drive as far as we can that night. Anna and I hope to make it to Billings area. Next morning we will meet Andrew, Deborah and Isaiah in Yellowstone and spend the weekend hiking, fishing, swimming, exploring and otherwise having a blast. Then we'll head to UT. I'm going to ride with Anna as far as SLC and then she will go on to San Diego to see her family. The girls and I will fly home the 9th or 10th of August. If at all possible, Ryan will fly out on Thursday or Friday and then fly home with us. Then it will be time to really get busy about this move. I don't want to take away the kids summer, or make this overly stressful, so I will not rush to get to Mobridge before school starts on the 19th. I think if the kids start here and go for a few weeks it will give them time to say goodbye to some friends they may not see much of over the summer. Anyway, all that could change if our house sells quick, and we have several people interested and it's not even listed yet.
Well, enough rambling. I'll keep you updated.
2 comments:
I still can't believe you guys are going. I hope you guys have a great trip to Utah. We will all miss you! We will all have to make frequent trips to Bismarck to meet up!
We hope to see you while you're here visiting. You have a few busy weeks ahead of you. Good luck to Ryan as he begins his new job.
Post a Comment