Sunday, July 19, 2009

One more...and I think I'm caught up!

Meet Kirsten.
I love this kid. She is about to be a Senior at Carrington High School, and I was lucky enough to take some senior pictures for her. Actually, I've been lucky enough to be her personal trainer for the last several months, and have found myself one amazing young lady to call friend. I just wanted to share her outer beauty with my friends and family in Utah. And just know, that is barely a fraction of the inner beauty this kid possesses. Watch out world...Kirstin is going to take you by storm!
I love her smile. It is so genuine. That is a quality that is hard to find.
I also love to give her crap, which is why I snapped a lot of pictures of her laughing!
Anyway, I have a lot of work yet to do on these pictures, but I just love this kid and wanted to share her with my world!

No comments: