We had plans to go to the lake for the 4th for a few weeks. So when Ryan got a call that he'd have to work at the last minute, I wasn't about to change my plans.We love you Ry, but sometimes us girls need an afternoon at the lake!
Mark, Faye, Jodi, Willow and Carmen; Anna, Amber and Logan; Carla, Kayla, Tristin, Islin, Aishlee and Jaydee; and me and the girls loaded up the coolers with snacks, filled Marks boat with gas and took off for good ole' Juanita. We fully expected at least 1/2 the town to be there, but we arrived and found the lake nearly empty. Anyway, Mark was the best. He pulled kids in the tube, Brooklyn on skis and me on the wake board all day long. We had a blast.
The next picture is so funny. It's a bit blurry, but the look of terror on my kids faces is hilarious! And yes, I realize I sound like a horrid mom, but seriously, that's funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment