OK. So you can't actually see Brooklyn (number 10) in this picture, but I love these huddles. Coach Braaten is so good with the girls. Down on his knee so he is eye level. He addresses each girl, looks them right in the eye. They all really feel like his favorite. It shows in their playing too. They're unbeatable.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Basketball
Brookie's crazy basketball schedule has sure kept us running. Here's a few pictures from one game. 
OK. So you can't actually see Brooklyn (number 10) in this picture, but I love these huddles. Coach Braaten is so good with the girls. Down on his knee so he is eye level. He addresses each girl, looks them right in the eye. They all really feel like his favorite. It shows in their playing too. They're unbeatable.
Brooklyn has been able to score a few points, but her strong point is definitely defense. If she's guarding you...you don't stand a chance. (Is it wrong to brag about your kids? I don't think so. :)
You really have to give the kid credit. Basketball is a huge deal in ND, and Brooklyn doesn't get any help at home. Most of these kids grow up playing ball and knowing the rules, but Ryan and I are clueless when it comes to hoops.
OK. So you can't actually see Brooklyn (number 10) in this picture, but I love these huddles. Coach Braaten is so good with the girls. Down on his knee so he is eye level. He addresses each girl, looks them right in the eye. They all really feel like his favorite. It shows in their playing too. They're unbeatable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment