Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Skyler in Alaska

Sklyer and Stephanie have been in Alaska for the last couple of months working for a company called Del Sol. I'd say it was the experience of a lifetime. The just found out today that they will be spending the next few months working for the same company in St. Thomas. Look like I'll have to go to the Caribbean for Christmas! I wish. Anyway, here's a few pictures from their Alaskan adventure. Did I mention how jealous I am?








This video was posted on youtube by Skyler's friend Bryan. They are in Juneau, Alaska and were exploring some ice caves in the glacier. The video is mostly Brian, but there are some good still shots of Skyler and Stephanie and you can hear Skyler talking and laughing in the background. Anyway...kinda cool. Besides, I just love my brothers! This one is Brian again, watching bears right near where he and Sky live. I guess they see stuff like this a lot.

1 comment:

Miranda Whitney said...

Wow!! those are amazing pictures and what an awesome experience, I have to say I'm jealous as well.