The girls also enjoyed Papa's visit. He ate lunch in the cafeteria at school with them twice (quite bravely I might add) and even let them play "A Day At The Spa".
Friday, September 12, 2008
Fun with Papa
Well, as I noted in my last post, Ryan's dad Randy came up for a visit. Well, we all know the real truth. Yes, he loves his grandchildren, son, and especially his daughter-in-law, but, it is hunting season, and Ryan does come by his obsessions genetically. Unfortunately, they were home from hunting so late at night, that I was not in the mood to stumble out of bed with my camera, slip on a sweatshirt, and head out to the front yard in my pajama's for photo time. They had a great time hunting though. It's fun to see father and son enjoy each other.
The girls also enjoyed Papa's visit. He ate lunch in the cafeteria at school with them twice (quite bravely I might add) and even let them play "A Day At The Spa".
He caught some basketball, and did some of the running for me (to school, to dance, home from school, etc.)
I know I mentioned the love of hunting that is genetic, but did I mention the lack of maturity that also seems genetic?
It looked like Ryan had him for awhile there, but in the end, Randy's incredible wrestling skills and the old "Wedgie Tactic" had Ryan crying mercy.
The girls also enjoyed Papa's visit. He ate lunch in the cafeteria at school with them twice (quite bravely I might add) and even let them play "A Day At The Spa".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun!! I have never seen Ryan's dad before but man they look like twin's(only Ryan's a young buck).
Such cute pictures. Boys never grow up. I love that about them.
Post a Comment