
I'm supposed to be working from home this morning, but as you can see, I'm not very work motivated when I'm at home. It's just hard to argue with insurance companies when I'm in my pajama's, listening to good music, and folding laundry when the dryer buzzes. I'd never make money in one of those at home jobs. I just wanted to say, I just ate the best apple. I know, I'm weird, but a few years ago I had never heard of Pink Lady apples. My friend Laura brought me one, and I've never been the same. I can't get enough. They are a little more pricey, but oh so worth it. So, if you are sitting around in your pajamas today, like I am, go get a Pink Lady. It really is one of the simple pleasure.
2 comments:
so i've been looking or these all over.... I can't find them... so frustrating... even my favorite Harmon's failed me.
by the way, I love your family picture. what a good looking family!
Post a Comment