Wow! I'm impressed Rylee! Those are really good. Maybe she can teach me her techniques
Seriously! She's so talented! Maybe she'll take some of Boston next time she's here..*winkwink* (we've been needing updated pictures of the kid ;))
WOW!! I am so impressed. She is great!!!
Great Job toots! Love them!!!
Rylee - so cool. You have learned well grasshopper...(she won't get that karate kid stuff..)
Holy wow! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh? Of course, she had some darn cute subjects..ahem....
LOL! I agree Cassie...good subject matter is imperative when taking good photo's!
Dang!!
Amazing! What a talented girl!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed Rylee! Those are really good. Maybe she can teach me her techniques
Seriously! She's so talented! Maybe she'll take some of Boston next time she's here..*winkwink* (we've been needing updated pictures of the kid ;))
WOW!! I am so impressed. She is great!!!
Great Job toots! Love them!!!
Rylee - so cool. You have learned well grasshopper...(she won't get that karate kid stuff..)
Holy wow! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh? Of course, she had some darn cute subjects..ahem....
LOL! I agree Cassie...good subject matter is imperative when taking good photo's!
Dang!!
Amazing! What a talented girl!
Post a Comment